Thomas Loper, MBA, CHMM, CSP
Project Management and Planning, Stakeholder Engagement, Data Analysis, Cost Evaluations, Document Control, Training and Instruction.
13 years of experience: Project Manager for The Loper Group, Inc.
M.B.A. with concentration in Environmental Management, University of Houston – Clear Lake, 2008.
B.A. Psychology, Rutgers University, 2001
29 CFR 1910.120 40-Hour OSHA HAZWOPER and Annual 8-Hour Refresher Training
Certified Hazardous Materials Manager, 2009.
Certified Sustainability Practitioner, 2017.
National Ground Water Association
Water Environment Federation
- Document review, project and budget management support, and oversight of soil residual management program at CERCLA Anniston PCB site in AL.
- Review of workplans, reports remedy implementation actions at BROS and Berry’s Creek Study Area CERCLA sites in NJ.
- Inspected and maintained a dual-phase recovery system at a national liquid terminal facility.
- Analyzed lead and copper release from metal roof at facility in Illinois.
- Review of environmental remediation status at petrochemical facility in Texas.
- Conducted evaluation of thermally-enhanced remediation technologies for soils impacted by variety of volatile organic compounds, semi-volatile organic compounds and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
- Analyzed PCB and lead release sources at major manufacturing facility in Indiana.
- Assisted in completion of feasibility study for former petroleum distribution terminal in New York.
- Evaluation of institutional control policies and programs for application to CERCLA site in AL.
- Evaluation of river bank repair status at remediation project Wisconsin.
- Developed and coordinated collaborative policies and strategies for multi-program, multi-department groups.
- Manage accounting, bookkeeping and administrative functions for The Loper Group, Inc.